Continuous Delivery of Embedded Software
Two-day hands-on training
In this course, you will learn how to implement the Continuous Delivery mindset for embedded software, and gain reduced cycle times, less work in progress, fewer queues and rework, as well as reduced testing costs.
Attendees are welcome to bring questions or challenges from their own background.
Starting from development to production, you will learn:
- Distributed Version Control and branching strategies with git
- Build and test automation with Jenkins
- Reproducible build environments with Docker
- Package management, traceability, and component-oriented builds with gradle
- Artifact management with Artifactory
- Team strategies
You only need to bring a laptop with a recent version of Git and the ability to SSH.