Getting more from Jira Software
One-day hands-on Atlassian training
Introducing complex multi-team scenarios, this course will prepare you to create and work with Jira Agile boards addressing a broad range of business scenarios. This course focuses on the Agile project team.
Project Managers and Product Owners will learn how to turn customer feedback into a well organized backlog and how to ensure that estimation statistics are giving them the information they need.
Scrum masters and board admins will learn how to configure boards to meet all project requirements, regardless of the complexity of the project.
Developers will learn how to use and log time against sub-tasks.
The entire team will experience the benefits of Jira Software’s integration with development and collaboration tools, for the purpose of monitoring sprints and planning releases. Lastly, we’ll look at how to maximize Jira’s reporting capabilities.
Attendees are welcome to bring questions or challenges from their own background.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use Jira Agile boards to support Agile project management
- Create and configure a board to satisfy specific business requirements
- Use multiple boards and filters to satisfy specific user requirements
- Support larger scale projects using Jira Agile boards and functionality
- Use Jira Agile reports to inform project decisions
Trainees will receive an official certificate of attendance upon completion.