Jira Essentials training
Half-day hands-on Atlassian training
In this course, you will learn how Jira is organized and gain hands-on experience working with the Jira application by performing the most common tasks. You will work through real-life scenarios using a preconfigured instance of Jira. By logging in to Jira as a user with various job roles and Jira roles, you gain an understanding of who typically performs which tasks and why.
After attending this course, you will know the basics of managing and tracking team issues and projects with confidence and a better command of often-used Jira features.
Attendees are welcome to bring questions or challenges from their own background.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create a Jira issue and progress it through the workflow
- Save a search to simplify status requests
- Modify existing issues, changing priority and assignees
- Update multiple issues in one operation to align with changing business requirements
- Communicate progress of project tasks using the Jira dashboard
Trainees will receive an official certificate of attendance upon completion.
We recommend that you combine this course with the other half-day course on Getting started with Jira Software.