Two-day hands-on Atlassian training
Learn the most important tasks to set up a new Jira instance (Jira Software, Jira Core or Jira Service Desk), and go deep into administration tasks through a case study including complex schemes. It’s your chance to become a Jira superhero!
Through this course you’ll get hands-on experience performing the administration tasks that are common to all three Jira applications. On the second day, the course is structured around a case study where an organization creates a set of configurations and schemes to apply to new projects and existing in progress projects. Real world examples and and best practices are emphasized.
Attendees are welcome to bring questions or challenges from their own background.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure system settings
- Set up users and groups
- Configure global permissions
- Create and configure projects
- Create issue types
- Update workflows
- Edit fields and screens
- Configure project permissions and roles
- Share project configurations
- Ask stakeholders the right questions to extract the business requirements
- Map business requirements to Jira configurations
- Create issue types, fields, and screens to make it easy for your teams to get their work done
- Customize workflows to match how your teams work
- Configure who can manage sprints and administer boards
- Create a set of standard schemes and configurations to use for new and existing projects
- Establish Jira administration best practices
Trainees will receive an official certificate of attendance upon completion.