Mastering Continuous Delivery with Jenkins
Two Day intensive hands-on training
The course provides you with a thorough grounding in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts and give you the necessary skills to implement them using Jenkins. We will teach you how to configure and utilize Jenkins to its full potential as the foundation of the toolstack that will accelerate the software development process.
- Learn how to automate and execute anything from within Jenkins
- Take a deep dive into all aspects of automated deployment, automated testing, code metrics, advanced support for Version Control Systems and integration to task management systems
- Discuss and see demonstrations of the different interfaces that can be used to extend, automate and tweak Jenkins in the direction that suits your needs exactly
- Continuous Integration Primer
- Jenkins Basics
- Daily use - making sense of data
- Initial config - metrics and plugins
- Continuous Delivery Primer
- Jenkins Advanced
- Pretested Integration
- Software Versioning
- Artifact management
We have a complete lab set-up where you will gain fast paced experiences to take home, ready to apply in your environment. You only need to bring a laptop.
The course structure is module based, with each module containing an instructor-led presentation of each topic followed by either lab exercises or discussions. Attendees are welcome to bring questions or challenges from their own background.
Testimonials from attendees of our previous courses:
“Got great inspiration for how we can work on a setup with Jenkins containing functional tests”
“The course lived up to my expectations really well. I got control of what it was all about, what to use Jenkins for and indeed a glimpse of how we are going to use Jenkins ourselves.”