Introduction to Docker with Orchestration
Two-day, on-site or classroom-based training
This course introduces you to the Docker platform and takes you through installing, integrating and running it.
We’ll explain why Docker exists and why you should care about it. Then we’ll take you through a variety of hands-on exercises designed to help you quickly grow from a beginner to a seasoned user.
- Installing Docker
- Creating your first Docker container
- Building Docker images
- Storing and retrieving Docker images from Docker Hub
- Building containers from images
- Docker volumes
- Container security
- Using Docker for sandboxing and testing
- Deploying applications with Docker
- Docker on windows natively
- Orchestration by docker-compose
- Intro to orchestration by kubernetes
By the end of the course you will be familiar with the “why” of Docker. You will also be able to perform the basic tasks needed to get started with Docker and integrate it into your working environment.