Docker training for Admin and Ops
Two day hands-on training
This course is designed to help new and experienced system administrators learn to use Docker to control the Docker daemon, security, Docker Machine, Swarm and Compose.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand containers
- Run and manage containers
- Build, manage and distribute images
- Understand contain volumes and networking
- Use Docker in continuous integration
- Control the Docker daemon
- Configure security and TLS
- Set up a registry and understand the Docker Trusted Registry
- Use Docker Machine, Swarm and Compose
- Build microservice applications
Trainees will receive an official certificate of attendance from Docker, Inc. upon completion.